积分

版主

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 热心会员 宣传达人 灌水之王 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

发表于 2012-11-29 12:06:30 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Lynette 于 2012-11-29 12:12 编辑

纽约版“你幸福吗”:如果你有跌宕起伏的人生 你是幸运的(视频)

今年中秋、国庆双节前期,央视推出了《走基层百姓心声》特别调查节目:幸福是什么?记者们分赴各地,采访各行各业的工作者。虽然屡次遭遇一些尴尬的神回复,被网友们各种吐槽,但不可否认,这一调查还是引发了我们对于幸福的深入思考。
而在纽约,一个留学生也走上街头,模仿央视将“你幸福吗?”这个问题抛给各类路人。现在就让我们来看看生活在纽约的人们是如何回答的吧!
Questions:
Do you feel fulfilled?
What does happiness mean to you? How do you define happiness?
What's the best thing that happened on you in the last decade?

• 93岁的老太太如何看幸福?
A: Do you feel [url=http://dict.hjenglish.com/w/fulfilled]fulfilled
?
你觉得幸福吗?

B: I'm a happy lady. I'm 93 years old. I'm a very happy lady.
我是个快乐的女士。我今年93岁了,我是个非常快乐的女士。

A: How do you define happiness?
你怎么定义快乐呢?

B: Contentment, pleasure, able to support myself, a friend. That's happiness.
知足,愉快,可以支持自己过日子,还有朋友,这就是快乐。

A: What was the happiest moment in your last decade?
在过去十年里你觉得最高兴的是什么时候?

B: There were a few. I have a family, and we went to birthday party, anniversary party. I like parties.
是有一些。我有家人,我们去生日聚会、周年聚会,我喜欢聚会。

A: Any moments that were not that perfect?
有不那么完美的时候吗?

B: Everybody has trouble in their lives. I don't know anybody who hasn't had any trouble in their lives... If you have more ups and downs, you are a lucky person.
每个人的生活里都有麻烦,任何我认识的人生活里都有麻烦……如果你的人生有很多跌宕起伏,那你是个幸运的人。

路边收金子的黑人大叔如何看幸福?
A: Do you feel fulfilled?
你觉得幸福吗?

B: Fulfilled for what? It depends on what you mean.
对什么感到幸福?这取决于你指什么。

A: Like overall happiness?
比如总体上快乐?

B: Oh, yeah, you can't tell? I'm happy. I'm very happy.
噢那当然了,你看不出来吗?我很快乐。

A: How do you define happiness?
你怎么定义快乐?

B: I define happiness as love, peace, freedom, I mean respect, justice, you know what I'm saying? ...Life is beautiful.
我觉得快乐就是爱,和平,尊重,平等,知道吗?生活很美丽。

A: In the last few years, what's the happiest memories you had? What's the happiest moment?
在过去几年里,什么时候你感觉最快乐?

B: I have my child. That's really happy. All the young ones in my family, I have my child, my nieces, my nephews being born... because the new generation is something that we're proud of. And the happy thing is getting to know new people...it means everybody doesn't get alone that's happy. I think every day is a happy day for me. I mean even when you are down, you just think about it for a moment and let it go.
我有孩子了,真的很高兴。这些我家里的小孩们,我孩子、外甥女、还有侄子出生了……因为这些新一代是值得我们骄傲的事儿。高兴的事儿还有认识陌生人,大家在一块儿才叫快乐。我觉得每天对我来说都挺开心的。就算你有时候烦了,想一会儿,也就算了。

A: Have you had any bad times?
你经历过困难的时候吗?

B: Of course. I think we all get bad times. We all go through ups and downs, we just get to live what it is like. That's part of life. So that's how I look at it. Everybody got their own point of views. we just got to understand in this life, you can't be too stress. Because when you are stressed, you get old. That's what get you older, do you know what I'm saying? So You just got to love, respect others. That's how I look at life, right or wrong.
当然啦,咱们都有过困难的时候,咱们都得经历起伏,那是生活的一部分。这就是我的想法,当然每个人都有自己的观点。但是你得明白,过日子不能压力太大。因为你要是压力太大你就会变老,你就是这么变老的知道吗?所以做人应该付出爱,尊重别人。这就是我对人生的观点吧,不管对错。

我们再来看看其他人的回答:
你觉得幸福是什么?
1. Just feel comfortable and relax, like to feel comfortable, to feel ok, to feel happy about people around you. That's it. To have your friends next to you. That's very important, also. Just not to be alone. This is also very important.
2. When you have like butterflies in your stomach, and you feel like you can handle the world. Just like sitting here, relaxing, listening to the nice music.
3. Doing what you want to do, and sharing with others.
4. It's a good question. I guess it's a state where you're at peace with yourself.
5. Being immersed in something completely.
6. Freedom, in many many ways.
7. If you stay together with your family, you feel warm and happy in your heart, something like that.
这十年你觉得发生在你身上最好的事是什么?
My brother got married.
Our marriage.
It's hard to define a single one. I mean there are a lot of happy ones.
I feel every day when I get to have a moment with my inner self.
The birthday surprise from my family.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|SKY外语计算机学习 ( 粤ICP备12031577 )    

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 14:46 , Processed in 0.163193 second(s), 28 queries .

回顶部