星座
双子座
性别
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-10-1 20:50:39 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 一米阳光 于 2013-10-7 14:45 编辑

作者:一米阳光 日期:2013-10-01 原文地址:http://www.skywj.com/thread-9113-1-1.html
Burrows:Hey,Don't you wanna know how I found you?
布鲁斯:嘿,你不想知道我是怎么找到你的嚒?
Susan: So, what did you want to talk to me about?
  苏珊:那么,你想和我谈论什么呢?
Burrows: I've been working here for over a year and, I haven't been involved at all in any important job. Every day I do these simple tasks that any idiot could do.
布鲁斯:我在这里工作1年多了,而且我根本没有参与任何重要的工作。每天我会做这些任何傻子都会做的简单工作。
Susan: A good businessman is like a good fencer Burrows both require skill and patience.
  苏珊:一个好的商人就像一个好的击剑者 布鲁斯,同时具有技能和耐心。
Burrows: What is this Linderman's deal? Why am I not allowed to attend meetings? Why are you cutting me out?
布鲁斯:林德曼到底想要怎么样?为什么不让我参加会议?你为什么排挤我?
Susan: Forget about the deal. Grab your sword.
苏珊:别去纠结他怎么想的。拿起你的剑。  
Burrows: I can't fence.
布鲁斯:我不会击剑。
Susan: I'll teach you.
苏珊:我来教你。

Susan: Hold the sword. No! Position the arm like this. Bend the knees. Legs shoulder-width apart. Don't lean forward. Center, adjust to your opponent. Don't look at the sword. Keep your eye on the target.
  苏珊:拿住剑。不!像这样放你的手臂。弯曲膝盖。腿分开,与肩同宽。不要向前倾。到中心去适应你的对手。不要看着剑。眼睛锁定在目标上。
Burrows: Is that allowed?
布鲁斯:这样行吗?
Susan: No. No body contact.
  苏珊:不行,没有人可以接触。
Burrows: I think you enjoy breaking the rules.
布鲁斯:我认为你喜欢不守规则。
Susan: You listen carefully. You're the one who isn't following the rules. Never strike from behind.
  苏珊:你仔细听好。 你是唯一一个不按照规则的人。永远不要从背后攻击。
Burrows: 'Keep your knees bent like this' 'Keep your feet shoulder length apart' Are you kidding me? I mean it's almost laughable. She also said, my boss, Susan, 'Put on a mask'' Well clearly she likes to wear a mask. I think she likes to play sports how she conducts business. She likes to break the rules, and that's not how I want to conduct myself, not how I am going to conduct myself, especially with business. 'Don't look at the sword' 'Keep your eye on the target'
布鲁斯:‘像这样弯曲你的膝盖。’ ‘双脚分开,与肩同宽。’ 你在和我开玩笑吗? 我的意思是这有点可笑。她也说,我的老板 苏珊,‘戴上面具。’ 很明显她喜欢戴面具。我觉得她喜欢用经营生意的方式来做运动。她喜欢破坏规则,那不是我如何想表现自己,也不是我打算如何表现自己,特别是做生意时。 ‘不要看着剑。’‘盯住目标不放’。
Burrows: Yeah, well, lesson learned. I'm going to keep my eye on Susan. And she said something really weird: 'Keep your nose out of places where it doesn't belong'' What does that mean? I have no idea.
布鲁斯:是的,好,课上完了。我打算盯着苏珊看。而且她说了些很奇怪的话:‘不要把你的鼻子放在本不属于它的地方。’那是什么意思?我不知道。  

[首先感谢KILL在这里用反删除,然后我才有机会续写这段短文,不过故事总是有结果的,故事中的Burrows是一个侦探,他潜伏在苏珊的公司,下面是一段Burrows了解一切后的自叙。]

Burrows: Linderman Building. Sometimes I wonder what my future's going to be like. You know if I work really hard then one day I'll have my own business or at least that's my dream. Some people say that the decisions we make today can have an effect on the rest of our lives, though that being said, I broke into the office where I work at. It could destroy my career.
I mean, if they find out, it will destroy my career. It's just I had to look into the Linderman file. You know, the Linderman Building is this beautiful building located in downtown Los Angeles, and our company has invested in it. They'd like to purchase it. So far so good.
布鲁斯:林德曼大厦。有时候我会想知道我的未来是什么样子的。你知道吗,如果我真的努力工作,那么有一天我会拥有自己的事业或者至少那是我的梦想。有的人说我们今天做的决定会影响我们今后的生活,尽管这么说,我还是强行闯入了我工作的办公室。这会毁了我的事业的。  

For some reason Susan wants to destroy the building, the Linderman Building, the most beautiful and historic building in all of downtown Los Angeles. I mean there won't be another one like it. I mean so what will happen if the building doesn't come down? Well there'll be a good opportunity for Los Angeles to be the new, New York City of the twenty first century,the way I see it.
在某些原因上,苏珊想破坏洛杉矶闹市区最漂亮和具有历史意义的建筑林德曼大厦。我的意思是没有其他人会喜欢它了。我的意思是如果大厦不被拆除,那又会发生什么呢?在我看来,洛杉矶有机会成为21世纪的新纽约城市
                                                                The end

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享淘帖0 收藏收藏0 评分评分

主题

好友

积分

版主

生肖
星座
双子座
性别
沙发
发表于 2013-10-3 21:28:23 |只看该作者
来个沙发,给自己个勇气,Stronger
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

管理员

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 推广达人 宣传达人 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2013-10-7 11:10:24 |只看该作者
以前忽略了这篇贴子了,以为是新概念的文章。

今天仔细一看,竟然是一米阳光的英文原创故事,里面有不少关于动作的描述,要我是写不出来的。一米阳光初中就有这么好的英文底子,太难得了。
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

地板
发表于 2013-10-7 11:32:55 |只看该作者
不错,这个措辞语法都不是我很熟练的内容,值得学习,向一米看齐!
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

生肖
星座
双子座
性别
5#
发表于 2013-10-7 12:04:17 |只看该作者
lorry 发表于 2013-10-7 11:32
不错,这个措辞语法都不是我很熟练的内容,值得学习,向一米看齐!

谢谢,
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

生肖
星座
双鱼座
性别

最佳新人 活跃会员

6#
发表于 2013-10-7 19:52:10 |只看该作者
小羊,嘿嘿  我来顶你了哦  
人生若只如初见,何事西风悲画扇
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

生肖
星座
双子座
性别
7#
发表于 2013-10-8 10:26:18 |只看该作者
sky_yx 发表于 2013-10-7 19:52
小羊,嘿嘿  我来顶你了哦

谢谢,我会加油的啦,哈哈哈
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

生肖
星座
双鱼座
性别

最佳新人 活跃会员

8#
发表于 2013-10-8 12:27:02 |只看该作者
一米阳光 发表于 2013-10-8 10:26
谢谢,我会加油的啦,哈哈哈

好好努力哦
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

新手上路

性别
保密
9#
发表于 2013-10-8 13:52:07 |只看该作者
很棒!赞一个!
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

生肖
星座
双子座
性别
10#
发表于 2013-10-8 13:52:52 |只看该作者
認真了①場夢℡ 发表于 2013-10-8 13:52
很棒!赞一个!

谢谢,我会努力做更好的作品
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|SKY外语计算机学习 ( 粤ICP备12031577 )    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 09:59 , Processed in 0.137235 second(s), 31 queries .

回顶部