积分

版主

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

发表于 2013-10-3 21:39:59 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 lorry 于 2013-10-4 22:28 编辑

作者:Lorry   日期:2013-10-03   原文地址:http://www.skywj.com/thread-9119-1-1.html

When comes to learning English, I believe most of us would frown immediately, though we have really learnt English for so many years. The situation differs from person to person. Some of us are sick of the grammers. Others may be not good at bearing the vocabularies in their minds. The last article I have given several reasons why we will learn English and the importance of learning it well. So, let's talk about something in practice. That's how to learn English well.

I am not sure if you are ever fond of doing something, but I suppose we all go through this kind of matter. Nomatter you love singing songs or reading, or just like me cazy about basketball or any other sports. We just recall some reactions at that moment, I guess you have got the feelings, excited, energetic, not noticing the world around us. We enjoyed each moment of doing our things. It seems we are the center of the universe. That is also what I want to say, interest , the first thing we should deal with at the beginning. Anyone who wants to do something must gather enough reasons of interest. I have mentioned some motivations in my former article. So, you can get some clues there. If it can provide you a litte help, that is better. If not,  I will show you in my later articles. Just remember interest is the primary thing.

In addition, when you confront with one problem. What is the first thing flashing across you mind, if you ever solved one like this. You must would focus serisously on the problem itself. That is the second point should be noted when learning English. No matter how many methods you have. If you are still not clear about your question how can you solve it perfectly, and what you have done must be a waste of time. So, it is quite notable what is your problem about English. Which part of English is your biggest obstacle and which part of it you should pay more attention, then it is time using relevant ways solve some details.  So, when you start learning. Please know your situation clearly.

Sure, if you wanna complete one thing, perfect planning is neceassy. You must be clear your daily schedule, when to study vocabulary, when to do reading, when to practice your listenning skill. Any part of your time should be specific. Of course you will say I have not that much time and there are lots of others things to deal with. That's ok. But if you really wanna learn English well you should spare some time anyway, no matter how important other things be. Actually what we are worrying about just are some excuses. Only if we have a perfect planning and do as it you will find it is not so hard as you imagined. It is just the matter of time to get the goal.

Last, when you have done preparation adequately the final thing you need do is keeping your word and doing as you planned. So at this time, persistence is definitely the key matter you need do. Then you are walking on the path toward your dreaming destination, and it is not far from you. Your world will be changed because you choose the way of life different from others. Then what I should do is waiting your good news and your remarkable achievements.

Really hope you can learn something from this artichle. If you wanna learn much more details please keep an eye on my later posts.  

主题

好友

积分

版主

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

发表于 2013-10-3 22:06:52 |显示全部楼层
how to make it look attracting ,it is a question
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

管理员

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 推广达人 宣传达人 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

发表于 2013-10-3 23:39:51 |显示全部楼层
Good article. Thanks and support.
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

生肖
星座
双子座
性别
发表于 2013-10-4 07:00:32 |显示全部楼层
I like it.        
Let's try hard together!

回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

发表于 2013-10-4 09:44:21 |显示全部楼层
一米阳光 发表于 2013-10-4 07:00
I like it.        
Let's try hard together!

sure ,
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|SKY外语计算机学习 ( 粤ICP备12031577 )    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:36 , Processed in 0.138741 second(s), 29 queries .

回顶部